• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbed Deuce from WV to Tx or Az

Hello, I'm looking for quotes, trying to put my feelers out to see what it would cost. I really need it trailered because if it's going to be driven anyway, I'll just drive it myself. Thanks!

Jeepsinker

Get it a little farther my way and I'll bring it the rest of the way. I may end up at the MVPA convention in Louisville if you can get it there I could towbar it back, and then over to you.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
It would also help if you listed what parts of each state. It's a big difference to go from Huntington, WV to Houston, TX vs Harpers Ferry, WV to El Paso, TX vs Wheeling, WV to Tempe, AZ.

Being CARNAC, I already know where you live but others don't so it would be nice if you would share it since TX is such a big place. Helps folks know from where to where also.

Jeepsinker

Oh man I'm sorry to hear that! It won't be he last one you come across though. There have been a couple for sale around you not long ago. Keep an eye on the classifieds.