• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbed Deuce in Palestine, TX

enfield

I was driving through Palestine about a month ago and saw a bob off of the highway, I was on a tight schedule so I couldn't stop. I was wondering if the owner was a member here. If not are there any other bobbed trucks near College Station?

Thanks

enfield

Welcome aboard! Are you looking for one?
littlebob
Thanks for the welcomes, I have been reading the board off and on for a few years but I am really getting serious about owning one now. It will be Summer before I can buy though. I would just like to check one out in person and see what they are like up close.

Thanks

Barrman

I am 60 miles SW of you. Welcome.

I do not know of a bobbed M35 in our area. I know Sermis in Temple is collecting the parts to cut one, but that is it.

enfield

I am 60 miles SW of you. Welcome.

I do not know of a bobbed M35 in our area. I know Sermis in Temple is collecting the parts to cut one, but that is it.
Thanks, I guess Palestine really isn't in our area, I just went out that way for work. I was really shocked to see it there though, he looked like he was clearing some land right off of the highway, I wish I could have gotten a closer look. It seemed to be a pretty clean truck from what I saw.

wehring

I am near Houston

I am just South of Houston

Give me a call if you want to come down. I am taking next week off to make three more bobbed deuces. I have already have three completed. Come see how it is done.

Justin
979 997 3112

Attachments

enfield

I am just South of Houston

Give me a call if you want to come down. I am taking next week off to make three more bobbed deuces. I have already have three completed. Come see how it is done.

Justin
979 997 3112
Thanks, I'll give you a call next time I'm in the area. That Deuce looks great, I can't wait 'til I get one!

wehring

I look forward to meeting you. I can supply you with a turn key truck like the one in the pic. We can talk about it when you come down.

Justin