• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbed deuce is finished

Towman2277

You must not have tried very hard. My inner fenders are trashed and the driver's side front tire rubs the drag link on hard right turns.

Maybe i'm just lucky, but i've had no inner fender scrub or drag link rub/scrub. Here's a video of my "Yeti" in action.... and you can see the frame twist and the rear driver tire lifting 8)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZI1reOdTyM[/media]

KsM715

Look at the pic in post#1 of this thread. The way the wheels are mounted. The "dish" is the way the face of the wheel is shaped. On the front of the deuce the wheels are mounted "dish" in on the back they are "dish" out. Think dish like a dishbowl.

Mark2X2

To Each His Own

I am not a boob fan . Why drive half when you could be driving the whole thing. That why I drive a Suburban and not a Tahoe. Sorry, just my two cent. and we know what that will buy.:soapbox:
Eric,
If it bothers you that much, don't read the posts in the "Deuce Modification and Hot Rodding" section of the forum. To each his own. When I get time & find some front springs mine is going to be"Bobbed."
P.S. I like boobs too!

Towman2277

That's how I look at it as well. When I completely finish this one, i'll be removing the center axle from the next deuce, and build me a quad-cab 4x4 deuce with the M105 trailer bed on rear, AC, Insulated cab, etc, etc. :p

Towman2277

I'm stacking up tubing and pipe now to build the exo-skeleton and bed. Should be started on it all this evening. I chopped the driver side tool box off last night, and will be moving the tank and batteries to the rear of the truck up nice and high. I also got to looking, and i'm going to build a protective plate and bracket for the brake airpack assembly.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks