• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbed Deuce Service Truck

Terexts

I am finally about done with my bobbed deuce project, after months of work. I wanted to post sooner, but didn't have time. I mounted a service body, that came off my wrecked pickup, on the deuce. I left room behind the cab for my welder and air compressor to be mounted, just need to make a frame for it. I used deuce front springs on the rear. Rear axle got all new seals and brake shoes. I flipped the hubs to fit the tires in the wheel wells on the service body. I'm not a huge fan of flipped hubs. I have a few more things to get done, but all in all it wasn't that bad of a project.

Attachments

Last edited:

FloridaAKM

Paint the bed green & you have a unique truck, unlike anybody else's. Paint the truck white & you will have a truck that looks like it went thru a military to civilian corporate conversion, like we see in the oil fields. By the way, nice looking job on all your hard work! Post a picture when you decide to paint it & what color!