• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbed Deuce

Rebelpride

I am considering building a bobbed deuce. And was curious as to how many SS members
own or have built bobbed deuces. I would also like to see pictures of your bobbed deuces.
And can I get a quick run down of how its done and specs like final weight, length, etc. Just trying to do some research here.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd do a search on here. There must be 20 or more and pics are plentiful. Check out the Diablo Build thread for starters.

Blythewoodjoe

I am in central SC if you are close enough to drive down and check it out. I made lots of pictures when I did it. Mine also dumps via a custom made bed and hoist (me being the custom maker) therefore I can raise the bed and the frame can be looked at very closely.

Joe Trapp

Last edited:
Gongrats on the new truck purchase, and welcome to the site [thumbzup].

hippidude if you want to put disk brakes on your duece. let me know i got all kinds of upgrades, and diffrent brake sustems available.

55Cameo

It's a little tricky figuring the miles with the odometer being so far off with the big tires but as best that I can figure mine is getting between 10 and 11 mpg.