• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbed Deuce

If we could get jon to stop driving it so much and to take some updated pics with the new tires and ODiron wheels we would be good to go. :D. But i will post pics of it later for you kenny and some other trucks we have in the shop right now getting work done. ill start a OFFY special thread i guess just for ya kenny rofl

Streetgliderx

i can vouch that there was a deuce bobbed and it was for FFEMT but after it left bama i am unreliable for its whereabouts!!!

(could have been intercepeted,... LOTS of SS memebers up that east cost!)

joesco

Hi Guys..

I'm new to this "bobbed deuce" build idea.. I live in NH and am scouting out for a chassis-cab deuce for my build.. I noticed you all live out-west, is there anyone here closer to the North-east?? If so, I would love to see what was done.. I know their around just gotta find'em..
How did you get the dog-bones off, shorten the frame and put on leaves and singles.?? I'm looking for 1960-1975 Kaiser, I just love the noses..
Nothing better than running with other really smaller jeeps..lol Any help is very much appreciated.. The newest vet.....Eric F.
Feel free to give me a call or email, just pm me. My buddy Phil did mine and it is a great job. Feel free to check my website for more pics at Welcome to NeatStuff2Sell.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks