• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbed Kaiser price?

TattooKenny

I dropped the selling price of my bobbed M35A2 on 53's with a new set of 53"XZL's for it to $6500. I have way more than this in this rig! Are people just not buying Kaisers right now? I've seen people buying them for $8K+ that are no where near as nice as mine and without a winch? What's going on?

ccequipment

The market is terrible right now, and people are holding on to there money. I can't complain yet about my sales, but it has really slowed down in the last 2 months. Pm with your details of the truck and I might be interested

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks