• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbed M35a2 - Installed Dynamat and Carpet

Doodster

Hello everyone, Got my Bobbed 1967 M35a2 from Boyce back in August and decided to Dynamat and carpet the floor. 1. Removed seats and tranny and transfer covers 2. While I had covers off I connect tranny and transfer case breather to axle vents via yellow fuel line up to a filter in the engine compartment. 3. Washed out floor with vinegar and acetone to remove all grease and dirt. 4. Put down Dynamat as far up the firewall as possible and used heat gun and roller to make sure it is struck well. 5. Use 3m spray glue to hold down carpet. 6. I got all holes in floor and firewall plugged except the area where the pedals go thru the floor. ***Any suggestions there would be appreciated.*** 7. After all done the cab is much for comfortable. Its less loud and the engine noises are more muffled. 8. I plan to do the doors, back and roof of cab next year (its getting to cold now). Next up is spin on oil filter, shifter boot covers, windshield washer kit and radio (no idea where I am going to put that.)

Attachments

Last edited: