• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbed M35A3 on "The Car Chasers"

todds112

Typical buy and flip car show on CNBC. I was flipping channels and just caught the last 10 minutes and saw they were bobbing a M35A3. They didn't show the outcome on that episode. I missed the beginning. Didn't know if it was worth watching when they replay it. No, I don't have a DVR. Tech wise, I'm a just a step or two above "Amish".;)

dawico

Not sure if I have seen that show or not.

I do know that bobbing a truck will double the price of it. Atleast that is what I have seen recently while looking at trucks.

Guess it makes sense from a flipper standpoint.

todds112

Just caught it on a replay. Looked like a nice A3. He bought it for $8,000. I kind of cringed when they talked about an "awesome" paint job. Will be interesting to see what they do and what they end up wanting for it.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I watched it and it was SO SO at best, I didnt ever know that the A3 had a GIANT CAT engine, and these trucks can go through ANYTHING without even slowing down, then when they were trying to get it to slide sideways out in a field I had seen enough! They did bob it and what he was talking about all these colors, I have no clue!
KK

Flyingvan911

The hype gives people an unrealistic idea of what owning the trucks is about. They are awesome but they require good judgement and a mature driver.

todds112

I did have to laugh at the graphic that came up when first showing the truck. It showed the engine as a multi-fuel. I was sad to see them cut it too, since it looked pretty nice and complete. I'm half afraid to see what they'll do to it in the end. But like any train wreck...I'll have to watch.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks