• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbed M818 NHC250 air conditioning compressor bracket

Tacticalhummer

So I finally decided to buy the red dot RD-2-4233-0 kit with dual vbelt compressor. want to know if anyone has had any luck with a compressor bracket as I cant seem to be able to find one anywhere. Any info would be greatly appreicated

OC455

When you find it, or someone has an answer, I think the only solution is to get one fab'd up. I haven't seen or heard of one for the M818

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Check with Cummins, the 855 is not just a 809 engine, I am sure that you can find at least 1/2 dozen from Cummins

74M35A2

I make and sell an A/C compressor bracket for the 8.3L serpentine belt system. I don't have easy and close access to a Cummins 250 with military accessory drive on the front to fab one. We do have a 505hp 855 in a standby generator at my work but I don't think I could use that as a template. If you want to post a few pics of your front configuration, I could compare it to the 855 here and see what I could do. Sometimes it can be easier than you think such as adding an additional grove pulley to the alternator and then driving it off of that.