• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbed???

russ81

But......... am I right....
sure your right. It all sounds good. I was just joking with you when Frodo got his panties all in a bunch. Dude's gotta lighten up a little. We all have fun here poking each other a little. no sense in getting all rude when we're just having some fun.

PAToyota

we don't need no decaf here, why would you say such a thing, how dare you, I wanna build one, can I have disk brakes, oh look a squirrel, I go squirrel hunting, deer sometimes, oh dear, wait what, No, huh, we were all out at the lake one morning, but didn't see it, how are you, There is that squirrel again ! hold on, gotta get some more coffee
sure your right. It all sounds good. I was just joking with you when Frodo got his panties all in a bunch. Dude's gotta lighten up a little.
Think you missed his intention... I was rolling with his reply...

You know how many people with ADD it takes to screw in a lightbulb?

Oh look! Something shiny! :-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks