• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbing in Tn.?

treessw

Ok guys be gentle here, trying to put my feelers (sp?) out there. Due to my recent injury (Broken foot/leg) and to many projects to list, bobbing one of my deuces was in the top five because drywalling and painting will just have to wait!!!! So is there anyone in the middle tn or nearby area that has good firm knowledge in this field who I might be able to turn to for something like this? I was wanting to take this on myself but am feeling like this is less of a reachable goal especially with being on crutch's and in a cast. Any thoughts in the matter are very much appriciated!!!!! Thanks guys:beer:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can more than likely help you out. Just sold a set of front springs that would be good for this. I may still have a lead on some M105 springs.

I've got a complete welding shop and have helped bob a couple of trucks.

It's not too bad if you go with a M105 bed and don't lift the truck. Lifts and shortening the stock bed can get a lot more involved.

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you want to do one quick and economical, the sacrificial 105 is the best way to go.

treessw

If you want to do one quick and economical, the sacrificial 105 is the best way to go.
Yeah thats what I originally had got parts to do but may have had a change of heart right after I started and boy did time fly by!!!! opps

Now I may just be overthinking the whole thing LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks