• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbing my M35A3

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, nice work Steve. That's the best adaptation of M105 springs I've seen. Very clean. Why did you use build V100 instead of using new aftermarket shafts and locker?
I had collected all of the axles and lockers. There are no 1 3/4" axles for the front aftermarket. I have no interest in Ouverson eng. products.

armyfred

From my A3 i have 3 complete tire ( one of them is new) and wheels leftover and 4 tires. Someone I know left 2 ( A3) compete tires and wheels and another rim laying around here.
A question for you guys running larger diameter tires on your bobbers. Did you use the original A3 internal beadlock, the beadlock from the larger tire, or no beadlock?

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A question for you guys running larger diameter tires on your bobbers. Did you use the original A3 internal beadlock, the beadlock from the larger tire, or no beadlock?
Yes i mounted the 14.00 x 20 on the A3 rims with the rubber bead lock. I have over 6,000 miles now on the 14.00's. I balanced my tires, you can balance (stand it up) a nickel on the dash at 60 mph.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks