• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

body style? title

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
We've listed all of ours as cargo truck.

Mike929

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Texas title for mine says "Pickup". Kind of puts a smile on my face when I think about it.

Cruceno

I gave Virginia DMV a title for my M35A2 that said 1970, Jeep (Its a Kaiser Jeep), Pickup, 3 axles....and walked out with a title that said 1970, Jeep, SPORT UTILITY, 2 AXLES. Guess I should have known to check their work a little closer.

ptg530C

One says trailer, the other, tank. They tend to hire the handicapped here in michigan. since michigan has a lifetime trailer plate for $75.00........

Heath_h49008

Mine says "Stake" in Michigan, need to try and change it to SUV before I have to renew my $500/year tags :p
When I went in I said "Well, it's a convertible with seats or cargo in the back area made by Jeep-Kaiser." and the response was "Oh... that's sport utility... put down "station wagon"

I didn't argue.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks