• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Boston Blizzard ... Took the Deuce out !!

XchaosX

That's a lot of snow for the Cape. Too bad is going to rain and melt away this weekend. I've have a bunch of family that lives on the Cape.

QUADJEEPER

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cool ( cold ) video. Still waiting for snow here in the Orlando area. LOL. I hope your oil pressure is better than your gauge indicates. Zero at idle, 15 - 20 driving. Should tend to read high when cold. Nice bobber.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Cool ( cold ) video. Still waiting for snow here in the Orlando area. LOL. I hope your oil pressure is better than your gauge indicates. Zero at idle, 15 - 20 driving. Should tend to read high when cold. Nice bobber.
I too noticed that. Typically I'll see waaay higher pressure with cold oil and temps.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks