• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bought a Bombadier Iltis

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
That looks like a good project, David. It's funkylooking, but I like it. Keep us posted on your progress. I guess we need to add an Iltis category to the forums.

Superdave, that is a beautiful restoration. It looks like you have plenty of parts trucks on hand to help David out with his project too.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good Morning David and congrats on your purchase it looks to be a very interesting project. I live just south of Fargo off 81 about 8 miles S of Fargo to be exact, Send me and email I would be glad to assist you in any way I could, I drive a Deuce so if you catch that sickness you just cant blame me. My email is Karl.kostman@netcenter.net send me an email and we can get together I love working on this I know nothing about David! Look forward to hearing from you!

KK