• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bought a Deuce but engine will not start.

Heath_h49008

His bowtie washer is also split in half.

The head bound and sheered the washer, and the button got beat up.

If the main shaft can be saved, the same lapping process kenny in Wisconsin would seem to be called for, as well as the parts.

Keep it up man! You have the problem cornered. You can either repair it, or replace it. But you now know what it is, and that's the really tough part.

Cheers!

Victory!!!!!! Installed the repaired HH and bled the filters. After a brief cough of black smoke she fired. NICE to hear it run since I bought it in non running condition. I still need to work over the fuel system (clean, clean) but I feel pretty darn good. Now I can't wait for the first drive in the AM......

roflroflroflroflroflrofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks