• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bought a Deuce but not sure what I have.

Tan

Hi Im new and a first time Deuce owner.

I recently bought a M35A2D. Or so I thought. I cant find one like it any were online. What makes mine different is it has 3 rear axles instead of the standard 2 and a 5th wheel hitch.

Ive tried to attach pics. Im hoping one of yall might know if this is how it came from the factory or if you think its a custom mod someone has done.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Im new and a first time Deuce owner.

I recently bought a M35A2D. Or so I thought. I cant find one like it any were online. What makes mine different is it has 3 rear axles instead of the standard 2 and a 5th wheel hitch.

Ive tried to attach pics. Im hoping one of yall might know if this is how it came from the factory or if you think its a custom mod someone has done.
Welcome to SS . The TM's are free to download ,your going to need them .
All deuce owners should read the -10 TM it will answer a lot of your questions and save you money in the long run.

TM9-2320-209-10-1.pdf
TM9-2320-209-10-1 Operation, Installation and Reference data for the M35 series, Operator Level.

The rest of the TM's can be found here :

[h=1]TM's for the Deuce[/h]