• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bought a tow bar at the MVPA nationals today

Elohim1

Bought a nice Medium tow bar, with tow bar ends and tow straps (the ones with the double chains).Had all the correct pins with lanyards. Paid $300. Best of all no shipping. This thing is heavy.

Was this a fair price on this ?
:?:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll give ya 50 bucks for it!

I don't know what the prices are. If you like it, then good deal!
Dennis

Last edited:

fredrader

The guy he bought it from had 4 tow bars and a big bucket of tow bar ends..He only had one more set of axle clamps though and they were the single chain type..I think chris did good especially since he picked out the best bar,ends,heavy duty clamps and and all the pins with lanyards.. :)
As a wise man from florida (Recovery4X4) once said,It will pay for it's self the first time he has to use it ...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Without a doubt it will pay for itself. All the trucks I've drug nome with the bar that would otherwise been towed, I've probably saved $6000 of more.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks