• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bought another M816!

GILBERT2020

Hey men! Found a heck of a deal on an M816 in Southern California, so doing what any logical person would do (lol) I flew out to San Diego this morning, picked it up and drove it about 200 miles to a repair facility to have them go through it and get it road ready in a few weeks for a long drive back to Missouri (where I live and flew out of this morning).

overall I got a heck of a deal on her and she drives really good! I did 200 miles in theCalifornia heat and mountains like a champ.

Not really looking forward to the drive back to Missouri with it at a later date, but I might sale it also.

here’s some eye candy

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks