• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bought home a pretty rough M543A2 today...

abh3

I give up, FOR SALE!

This is too much of a project, no time, little money, I'm selling/sold several Deuces too :cry:...

What's she worth? I can load on your trailer or even haul for you though I'm restricted by farm plates on the lowboy to a 100 mile radius...

boomer

Hey ABH,
Don't be so fast in parting it out. I know there might be more issues, other then what you state. Looking at the photo, and for the $, it appears you got a nice truck. With a little TLC, you will have a great truck. Order a few pizzas, get the gang over, and make a day (or weekend) of fixing it up. Then you can post after pictures.
Boomer

abh3

I'll take the first $1,500, no problem loading since I have equipment... benton@abh3.$com (remove $) You'll have a few months to move it but this place is going on the market, agricultural land WILL sell even if your house won't!

poppop

Freighttrain, if you don't take that deal I will personally try to kick your butt at the next rally.:razz: Heck, its even in your own state.

FreightTrain

Banned
Oh I am almost 100% sure this rust bucket......I mean restorable Diamond is MINE ALL MINE!I gotta call him today when I get my lazy butt outta bed.Hee hee hee.Now if I can get old yeller I will be set......hey,wrecker,When you gonna get tired of your thing and sell it to me cheap?Have a full set.M62,M543A2,And a M816......then All I will need is a M819 to complete the set of 5 ton wreckers........:twisted:

abh3

The original pictures had disappeared, maybe there is a time limit, I dunno... It also has a valid Florida TITLE as well for those who find such things important. Cell is 850-598-048nine

Here are some other pics:

Attachments

Last edited: