• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bought two M37's today

gonorth

Prgress us snail speed

I was gonna say tank speed but tanks are pretty fast now days.

I haven't done anything in some time. I was anxious to get the nicer looking one going by the 4th of July but when that didn't happen I had to turn my attention to other more pressing things. I need to get the fuel pump and carb rebuilt on one. Haven't even had time to yank them off and send them up to Midwest.

All I have done on the other one is to pull the plugs and spray stabil in the cylinders. I should put the new plugs in, move the batteries to that one, hook up the auxlilary fuel tank and see if that one will run.

Ya, I just had to buy some of what Pat had. I live 2 miles from there and he is a good friend of mine. Quite the guy to just sit down and talk with.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks