• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bouncing deuce

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What does Stickies, have to do with bouncing deuces? (why did you choose to post this here?)

wikallen

What does Stickies, have to do with bouncing deuces? (why did you choose to post this here?)

Well, I imagine he is looking for the sticky that is referred to in this thread.

Tire height and tire circumference is a huge difference. An inch of tire height difference makes for a lot of cicumference difference. My suggestion is go to the top of the deuce forum and click on the deuce tips and tricks sticky. The 4th entry deals with tire matching. This is essential for long tire life. Just do it with equal tire pressures.

airmech3839

Has anyone ever bought one lockout hub?? I know the cheapest pair I have seen is $500.. plus shipping... I have the same problem.. My LH driver side fwd rear axle is wearing faster than the others.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks