• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brake Bleeding Unnecessary on Deuce?

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
..... I once had a brake light pressure switch fail and start leaking about 3 miles from home base. I had to use down shifting and the hand (e) brake to nurse the vehicle slowly home (and I had relatively flat terrain). Now that was sketchy and really increases the pucker factor! .....
I recently discovered there is a retro-fit fix for the deuce brake light switch, eliminating the hydraulic switch and replacing it with an air activated switch. I think I saw it on Erick's or Saturn Surplus.

Rick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks