• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brake drum adapter bolts

yolner

Im working on flipping the hubs and took the brake drum adapter off of one of the drums so that I could get the drum turned. After I did that I realized that the bolts holding the adapter to the drum are in pretty bad shape and I probably wont be able to reuse them. Problem is that I cant find replacement bolts anywhere since they have a serrated shoulder like a lug stud but are only a 3/8 thread. Anyone have any leads on replacement bolts or a civilian version that will work?

Attachments

V8srfun

Call big mikes I hear he is usually able to get things even when not listed on his website.
Also check fastenall

I'm not sure what these came off of they have washer and lock nuts they are 3/8 x 1 1/4 the over all is 1 3/8 the serrated part fits in side a 1/2 hole with some play and will not fit in side 7/16 hole I also have some that are 7 /16

Attachments

Last edited:

Menaces Nemesis

"Little Black Truck" Conservator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The folks at Big Mike's and Erik's are great people, and great vendors for typical surplus maintenance stuff, but, in my experience, when I need an oddball part like a pinion yoke or shift fork, nobody beats White Owl Parts. Great customer service every. single. time. and fair prices for parts AND shipping. They may or may not have those studs, but they're my first call when I need some out-of-the-norm part like that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks