• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

brake light switch issues

jdknech

I am having some issues with a M932A2, the brake light switch was bad when I took possession of the truck (AKA- I have no history on the truck) when i removed the switch from the air line, pressure bled off (i would guess 100psi) I replaced the switch, turned on the lights, and pressed the brake pedel, the lights came on, but when the pedel is released, the lights stay on, and there is still pressure on the line.. the brakes are not dragging, and everything seems to work as it should other then that line.. any idea why this line is not releasing pressure when the pedel is released?

I have the P2P program, but can not seem to find the air release point for that line..
any help is very appreciated, I'm banging my head in a wall over here..lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks