• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brake pedal maxed out

dirtyfingernails

Kenny et al.,
You may have been right about that port. I checked the push rod for the pedal assembly and it was extended very far. According to the manuals (acetomato will like that), the free play should be between 1/4 and 1/2 inch. Mine had none! I backed out the push rod over 1 inch to achieve 1/2 inch free play. Also the boot for the master cylinder was full of brake fluid --it must have been leaking from the front. After cleaning it up, adjusting it correctly, and charging the system with air, it seemed to work okay without any leaks. It will stop on a dime! I locked up all 4 1100s! I'm hoping this is the final cure. I'm getting a extra pack and master cylinder just in case. I'll keep you posted. Steve

dirtyfingernails

It is planed. I knew a tom Bauer in the army--he also lived in maryland I thought. You wouldn't have served in the army during the eighties would you? With the 82nd airborne division?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks