• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brake reservoir and brake lines

majorhavoc67

I can see from the online images of the truck I bought that once I get it home it will probably need brake lines at an absolute minimum. The reservoir is dry and dirty, so I will obviously inspect and repair every needed aspect of the braking system. Are brake lines a specialty item or where can I get these?

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can see from the online images of the truck I bought that once I get it home it will probably need brake lines at an absolute minimum. The reservoir is dry and dirty, so I will obviously inspect and repair every needed aspect of the braking system. Are brake lines a specialty item or where can I get these?
kascar, HummerPartsGuy and MAK motors….

Hummer Guy

Don't be shocked by unexpected surprises