• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brakes locking up M923A2

jeremy turgeon

just picked up a m923a2 on the way home the breaks where locking up when i would hit the break and wont release when you let the truck sit for about 20 min they are fine. and the green air line under the truck that feeds the breaks and they release. any help would work thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter

I know this sounds off the wall, but make sure your vent on the front services side glad hand is open and it is working.
If there is a ball valve there open it. the truck needs to vent out the front service glad hand when you release thebrakes.
It happened to me and that was the problem.
If you drain all the air out of the truck and then air it back up does it work ok then?

I know this sounds off the wall, but make sure your vent on the front services side glad hand is open and it is working.
If there is a ball valve there open it. the truck needs to vent out the front service glad hand when you release thebrakes.
It happened to me and that was the problem.
If you drain all the air out of the truck and then air it back up does it work ok then?
what he said

jeremy turgeon

Went out this morning to move the truck and the breaks locked again. I cleaned the glad hand and been through a lot of other valves and i keep finding sand in everything. any other ideas would be appreciated thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks