• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brand New Racks, Troop Seats, Etc

bguy193

I finally got my new Racks, Troop Seats, Bow Set, and Cargo Cover From Stephan Wood Products. I installed the racks and bows yesterday and started the camo job tonight........Still waiting on my 383 brown to show up to finish the painting. I have not tackled the cargo cover yet but I will, sometime, in the next day or so.:jumpin:

Attachments

Last edited:

bguy193

They really do great work and they are great people to do business with. You simply email them for a quote on what you want and they will get back to you. It may take a couple weeks to get a quote because they seem to be pretty busy. These guys have been in the business for a long time. Their number is also listed in the contact information on the web site.

bguy193

what a awesome truck! I thought it was mine! Nice! Good Job! Post more of stuff you do to her, this is what we need to see, not beaters! thanks
Thanks for the compliments, I'm fabbing up a pioneer tool kit for it as well..... I will post pics when I finish.

Last edited:

bguy193

Thanks again for all of the compliments everyone.
Srodocker..........I'm not sure what the bows costed alone but if you email STW they will send you a quote.
Hughscpa............It will be on display in Virden on Saturday afternoon for the American Legion Fourth of July Festival, if you somehow end up in the area.

wildbilly1760

I wrote to the company. They got back to me in one day with a quote. Here is the email.

Bill Wood, Your price for M35A2 is $1795.00 plus freight
This would include: 2 ea 12" seat and back Pn 10937927
1 ea Front Rack 7370377
1 ea Vinyl Cover
5 ea Bow Assy ( includes wood top bow, 2 corner bows 2 bow staves and all hardware)
all side racks and front made from composite. 1 pallet 590#
We would need to know you zip code to get an accurate freight quote and if it is a business or residence?
Please respond to swp@freeway.net as we will be shutting down for two weeks July 1 2010 till July 19, 2010

A little pricey for me. But my truck is no where near as nice as bguy193's
Your truck looks great and so does the accessories.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks