• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brand new to this

Bighurt

I have bought from liquidation, but it's a gamble...huge gamble.

Private party transactions are more expensive on the front end but not always in the back end. I think I posted it somewhere on my thread but the cost to recover my $3800 M915a1 auction buy cost me over what I could have bought one private sale.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A lot cheaper to me to buy one 25 miles from home and can take the time to look the truck over and drive it and all title work already done.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I was thinking of trying to find a m715
A 715 is an old enough vehicle that you won't be buying it from GL. You may find some through the State surplus services but they'll be likely to have been used by Fire Departments and modified to varying degrees.

Your best bet for 715s is eBay, SS classifieds, Craigslist and your local network of hobbyists and collectors.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks