• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brand new to this

ke5eua

Nope but I was 1st cav my entire career.

Hopefully you didn't stop to spray paint it, lol.

**** birds there take the mre out of your hand. Had one poke it head in the gp medium, survey the area, waddle in, take a hole mre and waddle back out like nothing happened. We all looked at it and you know we were all thinking, "don't mess with that bird".

Last edited:

whiskey357

Banned
iffn you want to have some fun buy from GL....iffn you can get to check it out before hand ...Got a really nice M35A2 that way......Able5 likes to grind the gears in with the grandkids rideing in back of it...heheheheh friends look funny with their months open as they drive by the house for a return run.....Have 1947 jeep with a wooden top to it ...made that one ..runs great use a flatblade screwdriver for a key.....works fine...heheheh getting a 5 ton this year again from GL....listed lots of good looking and running ones...best of luck finding one to play with .......use to steal jeeps and trucks from the army guys in the nam war fun and great thing to talk about hehehehe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks