• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brandnew member from Germany

Wild Bill Kelso

Hi there in the forum. I am a new member, 51 years old, come from Germany, Rhein-Main area. My hobby is my M38 Frankenjeep which is a mixture betwenn M38 and Cj2A. Because of this I allways have trouble to find what is designed for my Jeep :D Questions will follow asap.:D

kblazer87

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was stationed south of you in a little town called Großsachsenheim in the early 80s'. We also had a training area we went to a few times that was in Darmstadt

Wild Bill Kelso

Its not so far away from Darmstadt, i think about 2 hrs...?
In Darmstadt the US facilities are sadly closed, a lot of them are ripped off....:???:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Welcome. Your Wild Bill Kelso and don't you...shoot. I loved that movie.

I was stationed in Kafertahl and Friedberg. 8th ID and 3rd AD.

Wild Bill Kelso

Thank you all for your friendly welcome 8) and Hallo to the members of Rhein-Main Area! Maybe we will see us on US Car Meetings at the "Thomashütte" ? ;)

Last edited:

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another welcome from MA, East Coast USA! I also have family in Gelnhausen! Wife is there now! I'm on VACATION! :)