• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

break system (Spanish way)

m35a2cowner

Air brakes?

Those look like air brake valves. Does your deuce have air brakes rather than air over hydraulic brakes? Very nice restoration job. Nice shop and Jeep. Thanks for the pictures

Desert Rat

El garaje, el cameon y su JEEP es tan CHEVRE!!!!!!! Gracias por compartiendo los fotos!!!!!
The shop, Deuce & Jeep are really cool!!!!!! Thanks for sharing the pics.!!!

Si puede hacer un foto de la placa de informacion es possible ayudar Ud. mejor. Esta informacion directamente del motor no puedo ayudar mucho. Perdoname con mi espanol. Hablo mas con los Mexicanos y Colombianos en comparison de Europa.

If you could take a pic. of the data plate it's possible to help you more. The engine block information isn't very helpful.

Con intencion soy arreglando interpretacion porque en el pasado otros no estaban feliz quando estuvo esribiando en espanol con otros en Espanol.

I'm intentionally interpreting my message so no one gets mad at me. There was quite a fuss when I was responding to others in Spanish.

red devils dude

DR
it's good by I can read enough to get by and with google it's easy as pie to find the rest.
jcd-m34 your english is better on the worst of days then my espanol on the best of days
you have a beautiful M34 and I'm glad to see some one takeing the time to save a piece of history.

M35A2

That is one cool restoration job!! The chassis looks like new. I can't wait to see the job done. I wish I had a shop like that to do my work in. Excellent job. Keep the pics coming.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks