• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Breakfast in Eldersburg, Maryland

m816 someday

Anyone interested in getting together with other MV owners, meet us at 10 am this Saturday, November 13, 2010 at the Bob Evans Restaurant located on Liberty Rd (Rt 26) just West of Sykesville Rd (Rt 32). Parking for MVs – not a problem. I’ve talked with the manager, he knows what a Duece is and he said he would be happy to have us. If you are interested, please let me know, so I can warn the restaurant of the impending invasion.
Thanks, Robert

powerhouseduece

There is already a Maryland Mv event planned for the 13th. There is going to be a get tougher at actionfigurebob's farm in Ellicot city.

I wouldn't mind coming out but ill probably be out at the farm to help set up and clear some trails

3rdmdqm

Breakfast at Bob Evan's was great. Plenty of space for parking. Was good to meet fellow SS members, check out different trucks and swap stories. Unfortunately I had an evening commitment and could not make it to Action Figure Bob's, so it was good to at least get out and meet in the morning, hope everyone had a good time. A lot of great folks on here! I also figured out going for a weekend drive is a lot cooler with more than one truck in line! There is nothing more impressive and eye catching than a line of MV's moving down a road. :p Hope to be able to do this more often!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks