• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bridge truck owners ! front wheel studs

OSO

Went down and had old rims took off did the rears first and got to the front . Had about 6 lug nuts back on and being tightened and had one stud break . aua Anyone know the length and size of the stud, and where to locate . Tightened up broken stud and looks like everything is okay. :nothingfunny: OSO

m139h2otruck

Memphis Equipment!! Had the rear studs when I flipped the hubs and messed up one of the extra long studs on the left rear.

m139h2otruck

Also, you are going to have to remove the hub to change out the broken stud. It is the stud and not the cap/nut/stud that holds the spacer on, right?

OSO

Do not have parts break down for hub . By my thinking and looking at the assembly the stud starts on the hub ,then the spacer slides over all the wheel studs then looks like a flat spacer then then outer stud threads with the square head over the stud that is pressed onto hub .Lastly the lug nut I think I found the # in TM 9-2320-211-20P Dated March 1963 Federal stock # 5306-741-1183 BOLT: right front wheel hub ( M63 and M139) (7411183) Looking at fig 84 pg 111 in this TM Also looking for torque rods # for this truck or maybe just # for the joint that is pressed into the torque rod. OSO Thanks for reply