• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bridgeweight for M105 trailer

67Beast

Anyone know the bridgeweight class of the 105 trailers? I would like to add it to the 105 that my M51 shelter is mounted to. Also what would be the combined for the front of the deuce when I have the trailer on?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got it in the book. I need to find it. Give me a day or so Dave. How much does the M51 weigh!

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I stenciled "5" on my plain 105. Don't have a picture handy at the moment, but mark it on the curb side.
It's been posted before, a search, perhaps? Maybe it was before the first server change...
For the combined, 11 or 12.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've seen a 4 and a 5 painted on them while searching for them. Anyone ever seen a bridge plate, not just a number painted on them?

67Beast

WillWagner said:
I've seen a 4 and a 5 painted on them while searching for them. Anyone ever seen a bridge plate, not just a number painted on them?
I've never seen a bridge "plate" on one. Only on vehicles have I ever seen a plate. But I've seen bridgewieght markings on the front curb side. For my trailer which has 60's era markings on it I will mark it with a yellow circle with a black number in it. I just wanted to know the approprite number for it. It sounds like it should be either a 4 or 5. I'm guessing with the wieght of the shelter unit in it, I should go with the higher #5.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unladen is 2, Cross Country is 4 and Highway is 6 for the M105. Nothing listed as the entire M51 shelter trailer.