• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bringing a XM211 back to life

rainbow

I don't think your fuel pump kit will do me much good . Both pump and motor run .I just need the rubber gormet at the bottom and the four little rubber mounts that hold the pump and motor assembly to the square metal frame and some gaskets .Thank you anyway for replying. Rainbow

butch atkins

fuel pump kits

the fuel pump rebuild kits have the 4 rubber insulators that hold the pump in the hanger,youcant buy them anywhere ,i tried,.A couple of months ago,Memphis Equipment CO was selling on E -Pay the 2 fuel pump filter gaskets,the fuel pump hanger gasket,and the 1 rubber grommet for 12.95 no one except MECO is selling these parts,.IF you can still buy these parts,BUY SPARES .you will never regret it or miss the $,good luck on your project

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks