• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bringing/looking for at Gilbert 2011 thread

HFDm715

I am coming up friday, thinki=ing of driving the m715 , is there a display area on friday? I know there is no judging
until saturday< but would like to park in the show area if possible. I am looking for

1967 or 1968 dated fuel can not rusty
m101 trailer maunual
assorted spare m715 parts
whatever else grabs my attentipn

Duane

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be looking for m200a1 parts.'I could use the air brake hoses, filters, relay valve, safety chains, the metal plate that goes over the tongue, parking brake cables and levers. Also some tail lights. The trailer is a little project of mine and I'm still up in the air on some things but that is some of the things I might be intrested in for the m200A1.

For the M35A2, the blower motor resistor, blower squirrel cage (mine vibrates some), turn signal flasher module, the detent ball and spring for the lever on the front winch, new or next to new parking brake cable, hard top (possibly), pioneer tools, full sweep air pressure gauge (not terrible important but I think that would be more accurate than the original), the metal side of the heater box that the squirrel cage blower mounts on ( thinking about mounting a different fan on there that we all could get more commen that would have higher CFMs and provide better defrosting. If I do it, ill write a thread. Just don't have the heart to cut my original one up).

My m109 could use the newer style parking brake handle and cable. The whale tail handle does not work that good at all.

Well I guess that's just some of the ideas floating around in my head of what I could use if I see it down there. I'm excited, this will be my first time going to Gilbert!

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm also bringing a WWII navy gas generator 400hz. It could be a nice little unit to either fix up or parts. I just don't need it really and wouldnt mind trading it for other deuce parts.

I will also be bringing a FMTV cargo cover.

mutt1966

Looking for parts for a GRC-193. I have the mount and all cables and the RT-1209/PRC-104 they dont have too be working parts
I need the Antenna Coupler CU-2064, Power Amp AM-6545, and the Amp-Converter AM-6879, Ill be in spaces D-1 & 2
Cell # 484-264-2080 ThAnks Scott O&O

Last edited:

jatonka

Well, we pulled in to Gilbert this afternoon and we weren't the first here. Thgis looks to be a heck of a good show this year. Lot of vendor sites been sold and couple of great groups of campers on thier way in tonight. Not too hot and muggy this year either. Sleeping under the shelter tonight, nice and cool. Hope to see lots of SS friends here. JT

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be pulling in around 3-4pm if all goes right on this end Thursday. Will have a few extra things to sell that aren't listed in the classifieds, field gear items but no vehicles parts. Will have the hooch set up ready to go by Friday morning with the '60s tunes and the -60s guns. See ya there!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Dang, I thought we couldn't access the site until tomorrow at noon. Heck we could have had the tent up last night. Now I feel like I'm behind the power curve and missed a good night of entertaining discussion.

lindyp38

bringing up for sale
med case, alum:, 10” bottoms 7” tops, 7” bottoms 7” tops 10” with draws
power supplies nos for kitchen mek trailers
v3 100 stove unit burners
16 x 16 frame tent complete
m100a2 ¾ ton trailer with surge brake no sides or top
900 series over the seat radio mount

im interested in ur frame tent......pm sent thanks

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is the sun shining this AM?

shenkmen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks