• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bringing to Aberdeen 2011

powerhouseduece

Also, if anyone is looking, I am selling a COMPLETE GP small tent. It has all the poles and some heavy spikes. There is some patch work (like that when I got it) and I have used it a few times. $300 for everything. I am looking for a complete modular tent

Attachments

Last edited:

MYAMG

I am looking for the following:
  • One good M116A2 3/4 ton Gen trailer cover
  • One M37 rim w/wo tire
  • M37 pioneer rack with tools
  • M37 door spare tire mount
  • M37 bed rack and bows
  • M 934A2 ladder
PM me if you have any of these items. Thanks

emr

I can bring rear side windows for blazers 35 eea. and a rear window blazer 100 ea. and a sliding rear window for the chevy pick up military still in box 200. and a set of deuce wheel seals inner and outer 125 a set and it includes the mettle thingy too, 3 pcs each wheel thats cheap too,, :) deuce brakes new 20 ea. 5 ton cargo cover 200 deuce used cargo cover 200 all 3 color camo , medium tow bar with 1 inch feet 350 all very pretty OD with decals , light tow bar 350 , with the correct feet that have the 3/4 hole and 1 inch hole in the same foot, these are cucv tow bars , lookin good too. If not paid in advance i am a first come first serve kinda guy, unless real arrangements to be paid are in the works, i do not want to carry stuff for shoppers, :) :) :) also just found a new with sticker still on it, but has some rust on the hook, a 5 ton snatch block 60 bucks.

Last edited:

emr

Randy, what kind of shape is the 5 ton cargo cover in?
Its new, just been folded for ever, but it really looks good i have a couple that u could look thru if u want me to bring em, not a problem at all, u decide if u want .

I think i have a HEMITT cover also,solid green with ropes no end curtains attached, but i have em, Do U know off hand the length of the bed ?

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Im looking for a deuce parking brake show set, new. I will have for sale some custom made Mule "passenger seat mounts" that bolt to exisiting holes in the mule, and accepts a mule seat. Made of Aluminum, all set for paint. I will have one being demoed on my mule there.

Last edited:

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Im looking for a deuce parking brake show set, new. I will have for sale some custom made Mule "passenger seat mounts" that bolt to exisiting holes in the mule, and accepts a mule seat. Made of Aluminum, all set for paint. I will have one being demoed on my mule there.
pm Country. He is bringing brake cables for Ian, myself and several others.

LanceRobson

Ed, Chris and I have usually brought a 35' camper and for some years we've brought a 24' box truck. This year we're traveling lighter with a commercial pickup, an M1008 and two M101A2 trailers. we and Brant Messer are in Blue R 4-7.

Stuff I'll bring:

A mint 2 burner medical stove complete with the stainless steel sterilizing pan/case.

Cotton canvas M101 covers, 2 ea.

Cotton canvas deuce/5 ton end curtains.

Shower pails, 2 ea.

Germany jerry can, very good condition with the spout (if I find the spout...)

M1009 drive shafts, front and rear.

CUCV battery trays with hold downs.

CUCV master cylinder, NOS for pickups, NOT for M1009.

M1009 pintle assembly with brace.

M105 series lunette with nut.

1.5 HP Mil. Std 2 cyl. gas engine-old style ignition. Very good condition. For MEP-025 series GED generators and air compressors.

Two rifle rack set for M series cab.

Bridge plate sets. Yellow and OD.

DR-8 wire reels.

M353 and M103 data plates.

HUMVEE pioneer tool rack.

14.00-20 bridge truck tubes, new, 3 ea. Two have repairable @#%^&* mouse holes...

M809 -10 TMs, LOs.

M939 LOs.

M915 -10 TMs.

Deuce/5 ton west coast style mirrors, NIB.

Deuce muffler, multifuel, VGC take out.

Early M105 series ratchet style parking brake handles, VGC.

The usual WWII collectable field gear and knives/bayonets. We won't be putting that stuff out until Friday afternoon.

Bulky stuff I'll only bring if someone wants them. Let's make a deal....

M1010 bucket seats-will fit any CUCV pickup chassis but NOT the M1009. $50/OBO for the pair. SOLD-thanks, Ziggy.

Deuce/5 ton companion seats. One with newer green nylon covers, one with a cotton canvas lower and a nylon back, both with frames and legs.

M105 series single wheel landing gear, VGC.

Woodland camo net sets complete with the diamond and hex nets, poles, pins, spreaders, repair kit pole bag, net cover etc. Used in good condition. $100 a complete set. SOLD OUT

11.00-20 NDTs on 5 ton rims. Price varies with condition. They range from good to fair. I have a couple that would be usable in a pinch for a spare, too.

Immersion burner, NOS in the crate with some surface rust, 3 ea. $30.

RL-31E reeling machine w/2 ea. RL-159/U 2 mile wire reels. Both reels about 60% full.

M103 generator trailer bows, full set of 6, VGC.

Kevlar helmets , good used w/new suspensions and sweat bands. Most camo covers available.

PM or, better yet, call with questions or for prices.

(315) 374-3587

I'm looking forward to see all of you.

Lance

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I will have fiberglass staves and metal bow set for deuce/5 ton. Come see me early. I'm like Randy, first come first served. Not sure where we're at yet but I'll be the one with 22 pallets of crap, I mean, High Class Merchandise for sale.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I thought a forklift was going to be available. If not, send me a full crew of 50 men and a boy and we'll have this done in time for me to load out.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's 22 pallets of crap, CARNAC. We ALL have crap. If it was high-class merchandise, it wouldn't be for sale at the show! :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks