• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Broke down member. info needed!

jluv1185

One of our member just called me broke downon the side of the road. His injector line blew on #2. I run a tubing whse. What size od, and id is the line? Don't have time to dig.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Where are they at???

There are several members in LA.

It would be easier to find someone that has a parts engine.....that line is prob too high pressure to splice.

Other option would be to tow it to a place where repairs can be made.

bigboy44

Call 985-966-1216 If it is a a2 I live in Covington and can have you parts in the morning.
hbigboy
Warren J Ostarly

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
1/4" OD

do not use rubber! it has 2800 psi in it

jluv1185

Thank you all. I'm sorry I'm just posting a reply but getting him off the side of the road was my priority. The line was not reparable. I had to rob one off of Beatrice. When I arrived mcinfantry was already on site, and had been there for a few hours. We put the line on and she ran like a top. I followed him back to the shop with no further issues. I know why he couldn't just leave her...it's a gun truck with 2 50 cals and all kind of other goodies that would of been borrowed by the time he got back. We still need a line to replace the one of off Beatrice so PM me with a price if you have one.

Thanks again for the info and help!
Justin

poppop

I have a couple lines I got when i had to replace one. They sent the wrong one twice. I will have to dig them out and see which one they are.

jluv1185

I like your choice of words WM. You said brother not member. That's what we truly are. A family. I'm sitting at an event for the young cadets. John's gun truck is the star of the show. There would of been alot of disappointed young men if we didn't get that truck up and running. This is what it's all about!

God bless
Justin

jluv1185

Truck doesn't have a name yet, and no more pics of the truck...but this is what we were shooting at. (3 T-6 Texans disgised as jap zeros) They were attacking the ship. We almost lost until we got some air support! (P-40 Flying Tiger, and a P-51 Mustang)

Attachments

Atomic

Do they do that every year? If so I will have to make it to BR for the 4th of 2012!

Glad they got the truck running!

jluv1185

Yup every year. We can always use more volunteers to help! Its an all day event, with food, beer, live bands, the air raid, and ends with a fireworks show on the river.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks