• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Broken Jeep, Belfast ME to Jackson, FL. recommend transporter?

jpg

Hi.

I need to get a price quote for moving a broken jeep from Belfast ME to Jacksonville, FL. It needs a new frame, and the frames available in the northeast are all destroyed from the road salt. I'd appreciate any recommendations on transportation providers/options/etc.

FullSizeRender.jpg.jpg

I know it's a wreck, but they want to fix it anyway, for sentimental reasons. It belonged to a Marine who passed, and his Mom wants to fix it up for his sister. I'm just trying to help.

Thanks,
-jpg

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If someone can get it to Stafford Va. I can get it to Jacksonville. Has to be able to roll so I can winch it on the trailer.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Paul: Transformed Transport: (803)741-4377.

He's hauling an non-op M880 for me from Illinois to NC, pretty good price. He's based out of Fayetteville.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks