• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Broken nut on regulator

williamh

Was doing some maintenance on the funvee trying to figure out a failure to charge and found the nut on the connector to the voltage regulator was split and letting the plug out. Anyone got a part number ? Or a idea of a replacement that could be sourced from another panel ? I can’t believe that the nut is the only size on a pice of military equipment.

papakb

People here are more than willing to help you with your problem but your information is pitifully lacking. What HMMWV do you have? What charging system do you have? A picture would have been all that was necessary, Help us help you!

williamh

People here are more than willing to help you with your problem but your information is pitifully lacking. What HMMWV do you have? What charging system do you have? A picture would have been all that was necessary, Help us help you!
My bad. On the info. It’s a 72 Dodge Dart w 225 slant 6 but been modified to look like an amc hornet. With a 6.5 non turbo 200a charging system. D22946FD-86EC-4A9B-A9D4-9D65A65FBC2E.jpeg

Milcommoguy

Supporting Vendor
Run on over to Murphy's surplus warehouse, 401 N Johnson Ave, El Cajon, CA. Lot of military parts like that.

You might get lucky, CAMO
lep.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks