• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brought my first Deuce home Friday.

OD_Coyote

If you dont find the cause of the air leak after following FrieghTrain's suggestions, you may want to check the air regulator/governor that is mounted on the passenger side of the firewall under the hood. The governor on my last truck would sometimes stick when releasing the excess pressure and leak. I ended up lubricating it with some air tool oil and it has been fine since.

Bulldog1986

tm america said he runs 15.5 80r 20s. The 11.00x20s look fine from the side, but from the back they look to thin. I by no means need new tires yet but just wanna get some good info for when I do.

Also, any ideas on running a diesel / WVO mix with just a filtration of the veggie?

FreightTrain

Banned
Find you some A3 wheels or get some wheels from ODiron(Devilman on here) and run 1400s or 14.50s(wider but smaller diameter).Not sure if you could run 1500s on here.Gotta watch the diameter.I think it is 48" max diameter or the tires will hit on the rear(Hit each other not the bed).To be sure must measure from axle center to axle center on the back and you will know the max diameter.Give it an inch or two for clearance at speeds though.Tires expand slightly.

tsmall07

Nice truck, but you should find another school! AU is a bunch of thieves. They stole a Sugar Bowl win from us a few years back! :wink::-D

How they ran down the last 3 minutes on one set of downs, I'll never understand...

NATIVEAMERICANMALE

I bought my first deuce too, about 2 wks ago, it is a 67 and it has no top or bed and no headlights. I got it from a volunteer fire department it has a white whistler diesel in it. I need to find some headlights anyone no what part number :roll:. does NAPA CARRY THEM? LOL!

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter