• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brownsville, TX to Houston

oilcan

I have a light tower/generator trailer in the Los Fresnos/Brownsville area that needs to get to Houston sometime in the next month.

I have no pics, and I'm not even sure exactly what it is, but the current owner says it has "deuce sized" tires on it, and he pulled it around with a 3/4 ton pickup.

kinetichotshot

Do you have a way to load and unload it on/off of a trailer? If so, I'm sure that I can be of assistance. I make it down to McAllen (about an hour away) at least once a month, and more often than not I have room on my trailer when I leave that area.
Feel free to call(361-442-3247) or email (kineticfreight@gmail.com) me. www.kineticfreight.com
Laterz,
Gator
>|--|~

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you need a way to unload it from a trailer in houston and or put it on another trailer i could probally help you out.