• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bruce Type III load bank

shanekarl

I know the Bruce Type III load bank is a 3 phase load bank - however I cant find a TM on it online. Does anyone know if its wired for Delta or WYE 3 phase? I see both a l0(natural) and a ground connection which gives me small hope its WYE.

I have a mep-005 generator wired for 1 phase id like to be able to use this load back with and if its wired WYE my understanding is I should be able to apply my 120 hots to any of the phases on the load bank and use up to 2/3 of the capacity of the load bank which would be more than i would ever need.

I know this is wishful thanking on my side but can anyone confirm if they know how its wired and if they have ever used on like this even though its 3 phase?

Link to the unit im wanting to get if i can make it work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks