• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Buford Ga: Lunch Meat, Meet, Greet, Eat, & Swap 6/14

andy3

I thought I would throw this out for anyone in the Atlanta/Gainesville Ga area for next weekend.

Praise The Lard BBQ in Buford Ga. 12 noon. We can park in the adjacent lot and eat. The owner is extending free soft drinks and a dessert to everyone in our group. Could be a small swap meet if anyone has anything to offer.

Praise the Lard BBQ
1350 Buford Hwy NE, Ste 109
Buford, GA* 30518
770-362-4420
www.ptlbbq.com

andy3

Anyone else in?

I'll also start the swap meet discussion.
I have 8 or so 9.00x20' NDT tires 40%-85% tread left. Off rim with tubes $25-$35ea. Buy more than one and we can make a deal. I have a few on 6 lug Deuce rims $55 ea. sound ok?

Medium tow-bar feet 3/4' pin for CUCV

TMNT

I just re-read the thread here and need to confirm that the lunch is at 12:00 noon on SATURDAY, right? I'm definitely planning on being there, especially since my Florida trip was just postponed so I don't even have to rush around trying to make my schedule work. I might even have time to wash my truck before I head that way.

TMNT

We had a great time, Andy. Thanks for inviting us. We made it home about 2:45 and immediately made my self a nice cold Green Isaac's Special and retired to the back porch. Currently sitting here in the shade with my favorite dogs.

andy3

Scott, that was an awesome time. I was so inspired I installed the cable air drains this afternoon.
I think I'm not eating again until tomorrow afternoon. Butch, thanks for bringing the Technical!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks