• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bumper steps

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I prefer the rear steps on the tailgate, unbolt them and attach them to the front of your truck instead. I got mine from TNJ Murray for $5 each, I just had to go there and take them off a junker truck myself.
You see alot of trucks comming from GL with the tailgate steps on the front. They do work better but I can see them getting damaged if you do alot of offroading.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just my two cents, but they are higher than the so-called "folding" steps. And if I did bend them, I'm out $5 for a tailgate step, and not $95 for a new folding one.

rivired

ya i wouldnt pay 95 for any step anybody made..unless it was a tottaly hidden mechanized one that swings down when it senses i desire to climb up on the front of my truck..

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mine had the tailgate step on the drivers side. I replaced it and installed one on the passsenger side with some folding ones...mucho better for us old turds! Mikie, good to see ya here! There have been some on e-bay that went around $25. Just keep an eye out. Did you call Tony?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks