• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Buss bar blues

jcollings

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Give it a little tug and the end results.
I'm surprised these trucks just don't catch fire every day.
Sense of got this truck a few weeks back all I've been doing is cleaning up problems....... unbelievable.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
OK let's make these cables the right way instead of this.....well you know,..... that people do.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Rutjes

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice. Those crimpers are awesome. I made new battery cables myself 2 weeks ago. Using Chinese hydraulic crimper (about 35 bucks). Used 2/0 and 4 gauge wire. A pre-made set of cables for my K1500 would set me back $250 probably $350 total with shipping. For that money I'll have made cable sets for my K1500 and M1028. I can definitely recommend getting one of those crimpers in your arsenal of tools.

I was having battery issues, almost bought new ones and now I haven't had any issues for 2 weeks.

IMG_20200823_191609.jpg IMG-20200823-WA0004.jpeg IMG-20200824-WA0007.jpeg crimper.png

Next project will be glow plug harnesses for my trucks. Will get rid of the fuse-able links and put a 8 way fuse block in there.

Good luck with your project.