• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Busy weekend, new projects

storeman

I fired up the 003a from the laundry unit yesterday. 58 hours, meticulously maintained. Ran beautifully except some problem with the voltage meter not sensing 240 volts. I'll put a meter on it today to see if I'm really getting 240v. 120v is fine. This thing has run on 3 phase all it's short life. The laundry boiler has 4 hours on it. Haven't decided to replace one or both of my 002a's with it. I think likely one. Neat 20' long fitted stainless 1.5" flex exhaust hoses with the unit, including an extra set. They couple to the muffler elbows.

"Accidents" like I had are stressful on the home front.
Jerry :twisted:

Jimc

Oh boy. There was another 002 that i was looking at picking up last weekend aling with the other two but the guy backed out and was selling it to someone else. I just got a text from him that his buyer backed out. It appears im gonna have a third project now. Gonna go pick it up in a couple days.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks